1. I talk to you with my mouth full.
2. I send you weird stuff at random times on WhatsApp.
3. I randomly just call your name.
4. I buy you small gifts as and when I feel like it.
5. I do not ask you for my money back after 2 weeks. Any loan after 2 weeks I would have written it off as a bad debt because I see no point in chasing it back unless it's a big amount or I feel that you are making it into a habit.
6. I say really lame stuff to you all the time.
7. I consult you before making decisions.
8. I agree to do stupid things with you.
On a side note besides this random post, my mission: janopause has been going great. Only took a TINY sip of bulmers (beer) to see how it tastes like. Other than that, I did not succumb to any tempts of alcohol whoopie.
Here's a cute dog saying bye

No comments:
Post a Comment