Blog Archive

Monday, December 17, 2012

26 things that make me happy and sad

Bored and so...

Some 16 things that make me happy:
  1. Getting to sleep in on a rainy day
  2. I have a really good day out
  3. Meeting up with friends whom I don't see often
  4. When I have my entire day all planned out properly
  5. Fam/friends are proud of me
  6. I get an A even though I barely studied :P
  7. Late night meet ups with my friends. Makes my nights feel less boring
  8. I make new friends.... but only when they take the initiative cause I usually don't
  9. Returning home to mail on my bed. Other than bank account statements and those army mail
  10. When I finish planning what I want to wear the next day in my head before I fall asleep
  11. New clothes/shoes/bags/socks. Oh my undying love for socks
  12. Food
  13. Unexpected gifts definitely
  14. Long walks
  15. Going to places I have never been before
  16. Making people happy
Can say that I can rather easily contented so 15 is not enough

Some 10 things that make me sad:
  1. Disappointing people
  2. Going about unnoticed
  3. Having no solutions to situations
  4. Not having enough time for every thing
  5. When my phone is on the edge of death
  6. People around me being upset
  7. Helplessness
  8. When I watch a horrible movie. Feels like I wasted few hours of my life
  9. Plans clash and I have to cancel 
  10. I am being forced to do something because I can't say no

No comments:

Post a Comment