Blog Archive

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nexxt

3/12


Heh, we all wore red by coincidence for our first paper.


Some red velvet iced cocoa drink that tastes exactly like the cake but Hui Min never likes the weird things I drink : (

4/12


Pepper Lunch after the paper with Hui Min. Wanted to study but we ended up going home to sleep

5/12


7/12


Sogurt afta school while waiting for Hui Ting








Boon Tong Kee/Swee Choon for lunch & supper with Claudia because she iz baaack!!!

9/12


Swimming/tanning sesh over at Claudia's










Beef hor fun for dinner!


Horrible durians >:(


10/12






Tony Romas for din!


11/12


Supper with Claudia & Hui Ting!

13/12

 Kbox with my classmates in the day



Spent the night drunk :'( Felt like shit

15/12

Hansel & Gretel musical with Jasmine in the afternoon! Then met my girls at town.


18/12















JB with Hui Min

19/12





















JBP to do some recce for my project



21/12

Met my 2 fools after so long. Had dinner with fool #1 Gabriel at Nex and fool #2 Leroy came over after that. Was so glad to see them after agessss. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss their silly faces

No comments:

Post a Comment