Blog Archive

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance

Kidding. I can't dance even if I want to. Furthermore, being sober.

This space has officially become a space to post visuals so that I can know where I went and what I did.

Nov 7 

I had 2 lunches in 2 hours. And I had ice cream!



Nov 8

Freezing day at school calls for warm clothing.


Nov 9

Town with Hui Min and Hui Ting afta school. Stupid Fridays, always raining when school is over.





Nov 10

Dad bought me a new laptop heehee hello to Windows 8!



Nov 11

Steamboat at Lew's for her 18th celebration! Ah Boys to Men to end the day.












Nov 12

Swensens with me classmates after school



















Nov 13

MIR project at Fabian's


Nov 14

Helipad/Zirca in the night



Nov 15

Just died in school. Really. 2 hours of sleep after partying, before an 8AM class. Never doing that again.

Nov 16

Went for Jasmine's surprise celebration at Liew Jia Xin's












Nov 17

Impromptu trip to town with Emalia. Never fail to have Marche every single time. Every trip we order another dish. Always dropping by Topman and I'd say to her, "I wish I had a guy best friend so I can buy tops for him to wear for me to see!!"


Nov 22

Project damn sian until camwhore




Nov 23

Boring week. School all the way sibeh lifeless. Wildly short day at school. Missed morning lectures and went to school for a 15 minute presentation during the 3 hr tutorial. Town with Hui Min after school. RAIN AGAIN DAMN WEATHER.











Nov 24

Another impromptu trip to Emalia's for dinner. Stuffed myself with 6 chicken wings :'( Midnight movie of Pitch Perfect with Mei Ting aft that.







What a cutie. Had to trap him in the laundry basket to take a picture hahahaha

Nov 29

Study sess at my place with Hui Min and Kirene. Hui Min and I ordered hell lots of food for din.


Dec 1

Coffee Bean/library to cram for the exams



Hei mee for dinnerrrrrrrr


Trying to show Kt that I am eating an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment