Anyway to continue on where I left off...
25 November
I went to City Plaza with Melissa! We had Arnolds!!! There was nothing to buy so... Impromptu decision to head to Bugis before she leave for work. Managed to buy a top!
26 November
Went to Tanglin Mall with my mom cause I had no choice... :( Orchard for a while with my dad.
Saw the grumpiest dog ever!
30 November
Finally done with my Gen Ed presentation! My tutor gave me 8/10 hehehe
1 December
Finally got rid of the long-awaited-most-hated Marketing Project. For now.
My group!
After FOM ended, headed to Plaza Singapura with Xin Yi, Jolyn, Jun Wei and Martin. We went around to get Wei Qi and Crystal's presents. After we were done, Xin Yi left and Aaron and Lester joined us. We had dinner at Manhattan's!
2 December
Jolyn came over to Serangoon and we had Swensens! Cause of mom's free voucher... :P
Sizzling pan! It's freaking sweeeeettttttt. After that bought Gong Cha and we went back home. We were supposed to study but.... Ended up watching Discovery Channel.
Oh ya, I had forgotten to mention... I skipped school and could finally catch up on my sleep BUT some idiot named Kirene Oh, spammed my phone early in the morning. -.-
4 December
I went to Hougang to celebrate my eldest aunt's birthday!
Look at Audra with her sunglasses.
After that I went to my third aunt's house.. Spent a hell lot of time playing Funky Fingers with my cousins. Had dinner there and my cousin sent me home at around 8.30pm!
5 December
Before FOM paper, which was a totally crap by the way, we celebrated Crystal's birthday!
Then we celebrated Wei Qi's birthday after the paper!
6 December
After Econs paper, Kirene, Charmaine Lew, Hui Min and I went over to surprise Charmaine Chan for her birthday together with Khai Ting!
NYP was damnnnnnn warm. Couldn't stop perspiring when I was there :( Oh and they had a NTUC fair!! Bought so much seaweed. When I reached home, I saw another pack of seaweed from my dad.
It was your birthday too. But still no news of you. It has been a year and 8 months since you left, 5 more months.
7 December
I went for facial at 11am and met Aaron, Lester, Jun Wei and Ryan later on at Nex too. Went to get Fabian's presents. Around 3 plus, bought lunch and went home.
8 December
Kicked some ITB's ass but I think I made quite a few mistakes. :( Queued for the free Starbucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment