9 December
Last paper of the year!!! Was very relieved that I saw no theory questions in my accounting paper during the 10 minute reading time.
After the paper, went to Food Court 5 with my classmates to celebrate Fabian's birthday in advance.
Class photo!!
Afffftterrrr that, Jolyn, Ying Ying, Bernadette, Xin Yi, Mei Wen, Wei Qi, Crystal, Ryan, Lester, Jun Wei, Fabian and I went to Cineleisure. Had a quick lunch at Pontian and we caught the 12.50pm show of Already Famous. Accompanied Mei Wen and Bernadette while they have their lunch. Walked over to Scape after that. We contemplated for a freaking long time cause we didn't know where to go nor what to do. Ended up walking to Orchard. The whole walk from Cineleisure to Orchard to more than half an hour. The guys were stopped for surveys like 3 times!
In the end, Ying Ying, Jolyn and I took a picture with the freaking hot Abercrombie & Fitch models.
Oh and we took a picture in front of the Christmas tree...
I look like the Christmas tree too :(
Anyway, we finally reached Orchard after who knows how freaking long. And home after that!
As for today...
I woke up at 2ish cause my mother kept yelling at me bloody hell. Impromptu decision to have dinner with Claudia and Hui Min. So we had dinner at City Square Mall's Astons. Went in a few shops and we went back to Claudia's place. Claudia took us for a spin in her car! Around the car park! Almost died when she braked on purpose. Thank goodness I was holding the bar thingy. Seriously this girl speeds in the car park!
Went home at around 11 plus and reached home around 12!
Finally finished catching up with my 90210! Ttfn





No comments:
Post a Comment