Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Don't Let Sadness Win

11 December


I met Hui Min at Serangoon at about 4pm! We went to Bishan to take her passport photos and we headed to town. Walked around 313, then H&M, then Cineleisure for Best Fries Forever. We saw Charmaine Lew and her classmate there! And Yu Jun too. Oh and we saw Elisa at Scape!

Then on our way to Far East, we saw this orange Ferrari and a lot of people were taking pictures with it. You know, being Singaporeans, we wanted to take a picture with it too.. But there were so many people so we settled on the white Ferrari which was left alone.





Then still on our way to Far East...


After we were done at Far East, we went back to Takashimaya for dinner at Ajisen! Then went to Ion for a short walk before going home!

12 December


I had to drag myself up at like 12.30pm.. Went to Vivo City with Jolyn and Ying Ying. After a while we crossed the boardwalk to Sentosa. Walked around for a while.




Home after that! No idea why I even went out :(

13 December (Today)


I woke up at 7am. Went to school with Jolyn and met Melissa. Took the school's catered bus to Toa Payoh. Ended up wasting 3 hours walking around the neighborhood. Bloody friggin' hell. Had lunch at Bishan. Took the damn train back to school again. Went through what we were supposed to do as bus captains during the open house. Went back to Serangoon.

Went to look for my girls at Ajisen.





I FINALLY GET TO STAY HOME TOMORROW WOOHOOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment