Blog Archive

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Will To Live & The Ability To Die


So todayyyy....

Had dimsum breakfast at the coffee shop downstairs with my dad before driving off to Harbourfront. Parked to car at some open air parking lot before walking to Sentosa. Reached Universal Studios at about 10.15am.

For the first ride, took the Transformers ride! The queue was friggin' long. We didn't check the wait time before entering. Waited for almost 1.5 hours. The line was never ending!!! But the ride was worthwhile. Special!










The graphics were really cool!

Took the Human and Cylon ride afterwards!


Started to drizzle after that! Went to the food court at Lost World. The food was SO EXPENSIVE!! Not very delish too :S

Sat on the dragon kiddy coaster after that by myself. Then it was Revenge of the Mummy twice with my dad!



My father "cannot make it" after that so I took Cylon by myself. Myself!! Here's another picture..


Cylon is the blue one! With the legs hanging. Human is the red one!

After I was done, we were kinda contemplating on going home already. But we stopped to watch the street show outside Mel's. Coincidentally my cousin and his family were inside and happened to saw us!


So in the end, I went to take Cylon (again for the 3rd time) with my niece, Dorothy. After that we went back to our parents for a while to grab a drink and went to take some photos after that.





Then it's back for another round of Cylon and Human! When we went on Human it started to rain. The rain hitting my face was damn painful!

Went back to our parents and we went to watch the show at Waterworld. Another round of Revenge of the Mummy after that and Cylon for the last time!

That's 5 Cylon, 2 Human and 3 Revenge of the Mummy. Hehehe and caught the Christmas show afterwards. Ate at Seah Im food court and home sweet home! I still feel like I'm flying even though I'm sitting on the floor. :P

Okay the other pictures~















Me and my self attempt to take picture with the statue. Fail.







The show at Waterworld!














Me and another of my failed self attempts with the globe.

I am so tired but I doubt I'll be able to sleep :( Too much adrenaline...

No comments:

Post a Comment