Jolyn, Emalia, Ying Ying and I went over to Judith's house after school! Had dinner over there and left at 9 plus!
10 November
After school, I met Chanel and Kirene at Dhoby Ghaut and we went to Astons for dinner! All 3 of us had double up chicken :P


I was the one to finish the entire plate... Next, we saw this ultra long flight of stairs and decided to climb it... Like 510 steps up and down!

Went Spotlight for a walk after that!

11 November
PACC tutor treated us to Mcdonalds breakfast!! :) During the break, caught Remember Me at Hilltop with Judith and Mei Wen. Bought McSpicy to eat during Biz Comm class! Freaking spicy. Went for flash mob rehearsal after that. Tired to the max.
12 November
Charmaine Lew's birthday!!!
Went to Charmaine Lew's house in the evening with Kirene, Hui Min, Khai Ting and Hui Ting. We got lost while trying to find the block. Had steamboat for dinner!

Celebrated her birthday after that!





After that, Hui Ting, Hui Min, Khai Ting, Charmaine Lew, Jasmine Tan, Jon Lee, Jaymus and I went to Salted Caramel for some ice cream! After midnight, took a bus back to Serangoon North and 315 back.
13 November
Went to Miramar Hotel with my parents for Aunty Molly's granddaughter's 1st month. The decorations were SO CUTE! Look at the balloons!


14 November
Had my first CA for this semester! Roleplaying!
15 November
Caught You're the Apple of my Eye with my 06 after school at J8! Pretty good movie!
16 November
I skipped school :P Woke up early (like 10 plus). Webcammed with my classmates while they were in class. Did my gen ed after that! Around 2 plus, Jolyn came and we did some of our Marketing work.
17 November
Met Fabian at Dakota in the morning and we went to Old Airport Hawker Centre to get tau huey for the class! Went to Food Court 3 after class. Saw Utt!!! Flash mob rehearsal after that!

18 November
Kirene came to SP with Karen today! Played Monopoly Deal with Darryl, Daniel and the others. Went to T11B to set up the venue for Escapade. Went Dhoby for a while. Saw Brenda and Stephanie at Nex!
19 November
Had to wake up at 6.15am on a Saturday for Escapade.. Alfred treated my group and I to Mcdonalds breakfast! Went for the Fanfare segment after that.



Waited in the class for the students to arrive. Jun Wei and Fabian's classroom was shut down and they came over to mine!

Did the design thinking for 5 hours... Melissa came over to crash for a while! Took like 12 Sharpies and 4 stacks of post its :P
The Escapade dance thingy started at 8 plus! Flash mob was kinda a success!


The Escapade shirt is sooooo cute! But the green one didn't have any more small sizes :( Oh and I saw Faith there!!Went off at around 10 plus and reached home at about 11 plus. Super exhausted when I reached home!
20 November
Met Bernadette, Jolyn, Ryan and Lester at Nex. Had lunch and gong cha before braving the storm back to my house. Did our Marketing stuffs and they left around 7 plus.
21 November
Had Biz Comm grammar test. I fell asleep while doing it!!! Urgh. Did some project after school and home!
22 November
Melissa came over at night and we did some ITB till 2 plus in the morning and went to sleep.
23 November
Went to school feeling like a zombie... Had gastric after I finished my ITB test :( Went home and dad brought me to the doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment