Blog Archive

Monday, November 07, 2011

Update On Life

So... 3 weeks of school has gone by in a blink of an eye. Time really flies. 3 more weeks to the tests and it's the holidays!

Some of my slightly-out-of-the-ordinary days in the 3 weeks:

22 October 2011

My classmates and I went to Bishan Stadium to support Melissa on her POLITE. Then we went to the Bata at Peninsula for our project research thing. Had dinner at Just Acia at Marina Square. Chatted for a while at Mcdonalds before heading home.

24 October 2011

After school, Jolyn, Emalia, Judith, Melissa, Ying Ying and I headed to Queensway. Bought my bag pack and we had curry chicken for lunch! Yum yum. Then we went over to Ikea to have chicken wings before going back home!

25 October 2011

Had lunch at Jurong Point's Kopitiam!

26 October 2011

I went to town with Hui Min! We waited damn long for the rain to stop so that we could leave the house. We had BFF! *grins*











27 October 2011

Jolyn came over to my house in the morning because she was afraid of staying at home alone. Reason being: She watched Paranormal Activity 3 few nights before. After that, my dad drove us to Bishan to pick Jun Wei and drove us to school for a stupid 1.5 hour class on how to use the SP Library website. Went to SPGG with my classmates after that. The daytona and time crisis there is SO CHEAP.

28 October 2011

I met Khai Ting at Somerset after school! Had Frolick after a long long time.





29 October 2011

I went for a quick swim and met Melissa at NEX at around 6.30pm if I'm not wrong. Super impromptu decision to meet. Bought gong cha and we decided to go town. Walked back to my house to change because I was wearing damn lupsup-ish. To town and met Emalia at Somerset! Had Scissors Curry at 313's Food Republic. It was so expensive :(





30 October 2011

Impromptu decision to go town with Emalia as she needed to check her phone. 4th time at town for the week -.- Had Marche for dinner!!!



2 November 2011

Had to go to school for Marketing and our tutor gave us our assignment and expects us to hand up the next day. Pissed everybody off. Went for the Escapade briefing after school. I'm under Alfred's group... Took circle line home with the guys after that! That was the day I cut my lip with a chicken bone. Ridiculous.

3 November 2011

Marketing sucked. Town with Melissa to get Emalia's birthday present.

4 November 2011


My lecturer called me Ah Chng. The nickname some of my classmates call me. Celebrated Emalia's birthday in advance!



Clementi Mall for Baskin Robbin's after school!

5 November 2011

Met Jolyn, Melissa, Judith, Hui Min and Shili at 313 at 12 plus! Prepared the cake and sorts.



Waited at Cine for the birthday girl to arrive. We gave her a surprise! Long procedure which I'm too lazy to type... Ate at Pasta Mania!











We went to Heeren for a while!





Jolyn, Judith, Emalia and I went to North Point for Swensens!



Went to Emalia's house after that! Her little brother is sooooo cute. He gave my hand a kiss!! I saw Judith's dog when I sent her out. TOO CUTE!

Jolyn and I stayed over!



While Emalia was asleep, Jolyn and I went down to get some water and ran all the way up because we were scared :P

6 November 2011

Had a good 9 hours of sleep! Emalia cooked maggie mee for us to eat. On our way out, we saw some sheep in a lorry outside the mosque!



Home after the long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment