Had to wake up at 6am for school today! Managed to wake up on time feeling rather fresh. Must be the first day of school! On my way to the mrt then I realized I had forgotten to wear my belt...
Met Aaron, Lester and Jolyn at Serangoon mrt and we took the circle line to school! Reached school frigging early. Like 15 minutes class started. Had ITB for the first class. Some class on Microsoft excel. The air con was faulty :( After class, we went to FC 5 for KFC breakfast!!!
Business communication after that. Our lecturer is an ang moh! But class was pretty boring cause it was like having English lessons. But 2 hours passed pretty quickly and we went for econs lecture after that.
After school, Jolyn and I went to Nex! Oh and I saw Jade!! We bought share tea and I went to NTUC and bought 2 cans of soup... After that I went to meet my dad at the coffee shop downstairs my block and bought dinner home to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment