Okay, so recently, the day I came back from the pub with the guys, I've been unable to sleep for more than 3 hours max without waking up. After I wake up, I'll toss and turn for another hour and finally fall asleep only to wake up a few hours later because it's time to get up. Aside from that, during the night (or day, depending on what time I reach home) I'd have trouble falling asleep as well. So it's like a cycle - toss&turn, sleep, wake up, toss&turn, sleep and wake up. I guess that's what you get for screwing up the body clock.
Other than the body clock, my "food clock" is kinda screwed too. Sigh meals at different timings lead to this.
Sigh I will have to deal with the (other)troubles myself. Hopefully they'll go away, soon. Ok I've forgotten what other stuffs I wanted to say cause I fell asleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment