Blog Archive

Monday, December 26, 2011

Guilt Trips

My different from usual Christmas weekend.

On Christmas Eve, Saturday


I was bored at home. Impromptu decision to meet Melissa at town at 8pm. Walked around Far East and headed to Cineleisure. The crowd was insane. Went to find Colin, Gabriel and the rest of the guys. Melissa had to leave so I tagged along with the guys. Sat outside Cold Stone for quite some time.


The guyssss.

Then Claudia came over!!! The place the guys wanted to go initially was full so we went to Clarke Quay. Went to Amber 21 at Boat Quay.


This seems weird but I'm gonna just post it seeing that it's the only picture with me in it!

On Christmas!

Claudia had to leave at 1am cause she didn't bring her house key. Since I had nothing to do even if I went home, I stayed there. Left the place around 4+am. Took the night rider back. Gabriel and I dropped off at Serangoon to have supper. Or breakfast since it was 5 plus already. Was so hungry! My last meal was the carrot cake I had for supper on the 23rd :( He sent me back by cab again because the lazy ass didn't want to walk. Insomnia decided to pay me a little visit again.

At 4.30pm of the same day... I met Kirene and Hui Min and we went to town. 3rd consecutive day there already... Claudia, Charmaine Lew and Hui Ting joined us and we had dinner at Fish&Co.! After dinner, we stopped by Wisma for Sour Sally and Cine for Gong Cha. After Hui Ting and Kirene left for home, the 4 of us went for ice cream at Cold Stone. Reached home shortly after midnight!



Feeling like crap now. I'm guessing it's due to the several times I was caught in the rain during these few days.

Picturesss soon I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment