Blog Archive

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Let It Rain

Uh, technically the 24th of December now but it's 2.38AM.

So... On my 23rd of December...

I slept at like 6am... And woke up at 8.30am because I couldn't fall asleep :( 11am plus, I saw so much smoke coming from the block opposite and I thought it was the mosquito spray thingy. Then I heard people screaming about a fire and I just stayed at my window to see what's happening while waiting for Hui Min to get ready.

About 1pm, I went to Nex to visit Colin and Daryl for a short while before meeting Hui Min at Serangoon mrt. We went to Chinatown and walked over to Oakham Market. We queued for quite a long time! After we were done, it was raining damn heavily so we had to make do with the ponchos I brought... Our shoes were freaking wet. We ate at some Vietnamese shop which has pretty nice beef noodles while waiting for the rain to stop. Which it didn't. So we got our shoes even wetter while trying to find our way back to Chinatown mrt...



We went to Somerset next. Walked around 313 and we went over to Abercrombie & Fitch. Came out smelling like the cologne. Walked to Takashimaya, Wisma and then to Ion. Daiso to get my reindeer hair clips for Christmas! Walked around and we bumped into Ming Zhen and Sok Yee. When we were leaving town, we met Claudia and took the train together.



Hui Min and I went to Serangoon Gardens to meet Gabriel for supper. Had tau huey and carrot cake... Walked around Fair Price afterwards. Then Hui Min left for home and Gabriel and I walked to the far far away bus stop. We reached the bus stop after who knows how long. It was almost 1am I guess? In the end, he sent me home by cab aww because there were no more buses. He was so nice today. Weird.

Picturesss tomorrowww!

No comments:

Post a Comment