Blog Archive

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Grass Is Always Greener

20 December


When I woke up(officially), I couldn't turn my phone on! No idea what happened cause I was still able to reply messages half an hour before. I brought out this plastic bag of coins that weighs more than 5kg I presume to the bank to deposit it into my account. This is what happens when my dad decides to give my allowance in coins.



Then I met Khai Ting and we went to Bugis! Bought Taimei again hehe. Shopped around and Claudia came to look for us. Left Bugis at about 7 I think and went back to Serangoon. Went to NTUC for a while and dropped Sherlyn a little visit at Fish&Co.!


At 11pm, impromptu decision to have supper with Mei Ting! So, met her at central's Macs. After that, another impromptu decision to have prata and head to her house. I love her house, so freaking huge! It even has a driveway!!! Stayed there till 6.30am and I walked home. Had a good time catching up.

(21 December)


Went to sleep at like 7.30am and woke up at 5pm :( Screwed my body clock.

22 December


I woke up at 5.30pm!!!! Wasted half my day sleeping. Went to Nex after having dinner with my mom. On the bright side, shopping tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment