Blog Archive

Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012

28 December.. Of last year :P


Charmaine Lew, Hui Min and I went to Khai Ting's house in the night without her knowing to set up some balloon decorations for her. Then together with Claudia and Ray, we surprised her at midnight!





Sent the 3 of them off for a cab and Hui Min and I stayed for the night.

29 December


We woke up an hour later than we were supposed to.. Had breakfast at S11 together with Jasmine Yong. Hui Min and I went home after that. Had steamboat at Bugis later in the night with Hui Min, Kirene, Hui Ting, Claudia, Charmaine Lew, Khai Ting and Ray.



Charmaine Lew's pile of tissues



30 December


Saw me and Hui Min at Nex! We had Chicken Pot for dinner.


31 December. The last day of last year! & 1st Jan 2012


Town with Hui Min in the afternoon.



Went to Ray's place together with Khai Ting. Counted down to New Year with them and Marcus, Colin, Gabriel, Daryl, Xun Man and Choon Hong. All were so anticipated about the fireworks but some buildings blocked it. Ended up seeing only 1/4 of the fireworks!


Our miniature bonfire I started up because it was freaking dark and there were no lights.

So we slacked downstairs after the fireworks. Reached home at 5am.


Pictures!












Happy New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment