![IMG_5369[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/img_53691.jpg)
In the end we both left the house at around 3.30pm. We had lunch at Pepper Lunch!!! Crazy girl wore a cap while eating cause she was afraid that her hair would be smelly. Ended up looking like some KFC aunty. I have a picture of it in my phone... Hehe I shall spare you and not show it to everyone. Don't be lazy and read finish this whole chunk! (And the previous chunks that you have not read!)
Walked around central for awhile and she left for school at 5.30pm. I went to Nex! Went to NTUC first, bought my seaweed~ And went to the library to borrow 2 magazines. Covered the whole of Nex because I had nothing to do. Back to NTUC again because all the walking made me thirsty -.- I managed to kill about 1.5 hours by walking aimlessly around the mall. I thought Sogurt closed down but it turns out it was at another aisle.
In the end at around 7pm, I went to sit at the benches outside De Hao's tuition centre and talked to Kirene on the phone. 25% of the time I was hearing her squealing about the net ball match. Up till now I don't even know whether it was TP against SP or NYP. After that, walked around and chatted with him till 7.30ish. Waited for his bus for about 15 minutes and I went home after that.
Nobody was around when I reached home :( But after a while my parents came back. Finished reading the magazines I borrowed in half an hour. Around 9.10pm, I went out again to AMK. Met Leroy and we went to find Joel Lim. Made me walk to the amulet shop which was so far away :( Leroy and I went to Nex after that. 11 plus, I walked to central Macs to buy my mom her chicken burger and walked home.
So today was Serangoon > AMK > Serangoon > AMK > Serangoon...
Have to wake up for school tomorrow at 7am *sigh* No freaking idea how I am gonna do that seeing I haven't done that since holidays started. Maybe I did but the point is for the past week I've been waking up after 12 noon (or not sleeping). Hope that 10 over alarms I have set won't fail me tomorrow morning. If I'm in any way late I am VERY sure my classmates will kill me.
No comments:
Post a Comment