11 October Tuesday
Knowing that I have to go to school, I didn't dare to sleep in case I couldn't wake up. In the end I talked to Khai Ting on the phone for an hour plus till 4am. I managed to almost fall asleep at around 5.30am but that's the timing set for the first alarm. It rang and woke me up :(
Met Jun Wei at Bishan mrt and took the train to school. The circle line took rather long to reach Buona Vista. Met up with Fabian and walked in. Turns out Humphrey and the other 05 people are also attending the same event as us so we went in together. Had free Mcdonalds breakfast provided by the school and waited for Ying Ying to come. Apparently there is a "hall" above the gym that I have never heard of!
Had a small lecture on design, did some persona thing that was quite similar to what we did for DBE. Blah blah, at 12ish we had Subway lunch provided by the school again. Went back to "the hall" to continue what we were doing. Ended at 3.30pm and I went home after that. Crashed on my bed from 6pm plus to 11pm. Woke up, used the computer for a while and went back to sleep.
12 October Wednesday
I woke up at 4pm! Bought fried oyster for dinner. Wasted my day watching TV.
13 October Thursday
Woke up in advance so I could update my phone to the latest iOS 5 hehe. Met Hui Min at Serangoon mrt and we went to meet Kirene at Chinatown.

Had lunch and we made our way to Oakham Market. We saw Clarisse and Ai Choo there! Left the place at about 5 plus. Took cab to SP. Hui Min left for training and Kirene and I took the train to Pasir Ris from Dover.
Had Sarpinos for dinner with Kirene, Lew, Jasmine Tan and Jon Lee. They went to play pool after that. The place was still freaking cold like before. Went back to the chalet after that. Camped in front of the TV. 10pm plus, went to sent Kirene to the taxi stand and accompanied Khoh for his Mcdonalds.
Today!
Celebrated Gabriel's birthday at midnight.

After a while the chalet was left with me, Gabriel, Khoh, De Hao, Joel, Xun Man, Jaymus, Ray and Dylan. A bit of the lonely there but I didn't want to cab home cause it'd be so expensive. And the guys played with the camera on the iPad and now there's like 90+ pictures with their faces in it. Played cards for a while and around 3.30am 5 of them fell asleep with me watching TV.
Went to the "smoking room" instead. At around 7am, all of them were sleeping so I went out to get Mcdonalds breakfast. After I finished eating, I felt like sleeping already -.- Slept under the air con. Kept shivering cause my legs were damn cold. If it weren't for Xun Man's jacket I think I'd be frozen. I feel bad if I were to steal their blankets so I covered my legs with the miserable pillow instead. Stupid air con kept spitting out water.
11 plus there was this loud banging on the door which no one heard.. Took me a while to realize what was going on and I went to open it. Turns out it was checking out time soon. So had everyone up and all went home!
Reached home, bathed and I went out again to meet Hui Min. We went to Ion for her lunch and went over to 313 for her bag pack. Saw that there was a new gong cha shop at 313 so we bought some milk tea and walked over to Cineleisure. We saw Joachim and Hai Rong. Then later at Editor's Market, saw Lai Yee and Chanel. After that saw Emalia and Judith too!
H&M for a while and left for home. Stupid MeRadio kept dying on me and I had no music to listen to :( Shall put in the pictures another day. Gonna sleep sooooonnnn!
No comments:
Post a Comment