Blog Archive

Monday, October 10, 2011

Crappy Writings...

Reminds me that you might not be coming back.

Today I went over to my aunt's in the evening for dinner!

I should go there more often, playing with the kids kinda take things off mind. So my recently 1 year old niece was holding onto my phone and pressing around. She managed to delete my twitter application and called some of my recent calls. She also had the iPod running for the whole duration! But her cheeky smile when she holds the phone to her ear and pretends she's in a call is simply adorable. And then there's my soon to be 7 year old niece playing with my phone camera. Some of the stuff she took...

















Around 8, my aunt, cousin and I took the circle line to Holland Village to look around. Went back to Serangoon after that for some gong cha. The mrt fare I took from Hougang > Holland V > Serangoon costed the same as my cup of milk tea...

I have uploaded some pictures in the previous post!

No comments:

Post a Comment