3rd October Monday
Met Jun Wei, Lester, Aaron, Jolyn, Melissa and Martin at Tampines. Went BBQ-food shopping at NTUC.
After that we pushed 2 NTUC trolleys all the way into Martin's house!
![IMG_5323[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/img_53231.jpg)
The guys had a hard time carrying the trolleys up and down the stairs!
Anyway, marinated the food and such and we went down to Aloha Loyang. Judith and Emalia were already there. The floor of the chalet was so dirty and yucky that I went to grab some random mop from outside and mopped the floor. But it was dirty again after an hour -.-
So we had BBQ at about 7pm. Surprised Xin Yi in advance for her birthday! The girls and I went to the swimming pool's showers to bathe. That night, all of us except the 4 sleeping beauties camped in the guys' room and chatted til dawn.
(4th October Tuesday)
Was so tired I went to sleep on the sofa from 8-11am. Xin Yi and Crystal cooked maggie mee for us using the wok and rice cooker. Damn cute. Played Las Vegas style black jack with the guys. After that most of us walked over to E!Hub for lunch at Popeyes. Arcade after that. We changed 61 tickets for 61 mentos! Waited for the guys to finish their game of pool and we walked back to the chalet. LONG LONG WALK.
While waiting for dinner, the guys and I played stupid games with the mahjong tiles because we had nothing to do. We surprised Ryan for his birthday too!
For dinner that day, we decided not to BBQ but to cook all the remaining food ourselves seeing we had a kitchen! It was kinda cool.
Shortly after dinner, about 11 of us went to swim! We played some game and I almost died from all the people attacking me. We were in the pool from like 9.30pm I guess to 12.30am. Went to bathe and back to the chalet. I hit my head on the bunk bed and had a baluku :( It's still there.
Martin ordered Mcdonalds for all of us! After a while some of them went to sleep leaving Ying Ying, Bernadette, Melissa, Martin, Lester, Jun Wei, Aaron and I. I fell asleep on the sofa for like 10 minutes. The guys were playing with the guitars with Ying Ying strumming crap occasionally. After a while, Lester and Jun Wei went to sleep.
(5th October Wednesday)
About 5am plus, Martin and Bernadette went to the park while the other 3 fell asleep. I just sat at the mahjong table and stone till 6am -.- After Martin and Bernadette came back, the 3 of us walked Melissa home. It was so far :( We walked back cause they didn't allow me to take a cab. By then I was freaking tired.
When we reached the chalet again it was 7.30am. Slept on the sofa a while like half an hour? Around 8.30am, I was really tired and deprived of sleep. Went to wake my classmates up because we had to check out soon. Nobody wanted to wake up :( I was tired and couldn't control my emotions so I started crying and half laughing because I was crying. Martin couldn't help me wake the girls up because he wasn't allowed in the room. So I went in (still crying) and shouted at them to wake up before I cry in their faces... Then it worked. My eyes were really tired that they closed whenever I sat down.
After checking out, we took the shuttle bus to White Sands. Went to Mcdonalds while waiting for the guys to come. After eating we went home. I went to sleep at 1pm.
6 October Thursday
I finally woke up at 10am. 20 hours of sleep! I felt really awful after I woke up though. Because the last meal I had was at 5am, Wednesday and it was a small portion of instant noodles. Went to make cup noodles and bathed and everything. Went out of the house at 12.30pm. Met Hui Min, Khai Ting and Hui Ting at Bishan Mrt. We went to Ion Orchard and they had lunch first.

After that we went over to Cineleisure to meet Claudia. Bought gong cha! Then they had BFF.

Walked around and went over to 313. Claudia bought her stuffs. Spent quite some time at Uniqlo. After a while, Charmaine Lew and Kirene came. Hui Min left for her training and Charmaine Chan came. We walked over to Mandarin Gallery and had our dinner at Ippudo. VIP room some more hahaha. Super filling meal.

[caption id="attachment_3037" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Claudia's $11 chicken wings"]
[/caption]
Back to Cine again for their Frolick. H&M for a bit and Kirene, Khai Ting, Hui Ting and I went to Claudia' house. Hui Min joined us after a while. At 11.40pm, Hui Min and I left and took a cab home.

Today!
Woke up at like 3pm :( Bought gong cha before going over to my aunt's at Hougang. Had very yummy dinner over there and left at 9.30pm. Reached home shortly after 10pm. Also celebrated my cousin's birthday!


Check out the Ritter Sport my cousin bought for me from Germany. It's almost as big as my niece's head!

No comments:
Post a Comment