Hui Min and I went over to Woodlands first to look for a money changer but there wasn't any. We waited for her mom, Wen Xuan and his mom to come and we took 950 to the customs! After that we took another bus to Johor Bahru!
First thing we did... Get cup corn!

The one I had in Penang scammed me :( No garlic cheese at all.
Next we went to walk around and got ourselves Starbucks... We thought it would be cheaper than Singapore but we didn't expect tax so it ended up being more expensive..


Oh yeah! We're making it a point to take a picture with the phone booth whenever we're there. This is like our 3rd shot!


We walked around and we bought a tee shirt! Carried on walking and I bought a dress shirt! Walked and walked and we ended up at some big store. Paladini or something?


She is always not looking at the camera!!! >:@
We ended up buying 2 tops each!
Met up with Hui Min's mom and we went to have dinner at a Hong Kong cafe! We even sat at the same seat as we did the previous time we came.






Our attempt at being artistic HAHAHA








After dinner, we accompanied her mom to see some stuffs and we went to get Marry Brown!

We had to wait for the chicken to be ready so in the mean time, Hui Min and I went downstairs to buy some bread! In the end... We ended up buying more than just bread. We bought a pair of shoes each. :P
So it's back to Singapore after that. Fruitful trip this time!
Did I mentioned I ironed like 6 of my clothes and it took me a damn long time because the iron kept overheating and shutting off.
And oh ya I realized I missed out some pictures of the cruise trip :( if you want then you can go my profile to see hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment