Blog Archive

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sacrifices

I had so much food today I'm going to explode!!!

Had my gong cha - milk tea with grass jelly and milk tea this afternoon.

When I reached home, 45 minutes later I went downstairs with my parents. Had claypot rice! After that I made my dad go to NTUC with me. I bought like 3 cup noodles, a packet of Jagabee, Yupi Burger and 2 packets of convenience food.



Not sure how long these will last me but hopefully till 27th because that's when I'll be getting my allowance heh.

After that we went to Shop & Save to get gui ling gao...

Walked back home. I sat down on the couch to watch TV for barely 15 minutes and my brother asked me to go Geylang to have dinner with him. I said I have already eaten so he said I could go there and drink something instead.

So we drove there and in the end... I ate :( We had frog legs, egg and long beans. I still prefer the frog legs I had when I was younger.

After eating (I was like 85% full already), we drove over to AMK to pick up his friend. Don't know girl friend or not. Then we went over to Serangoon Gardens for desserts... After the dessert I was 110% full. I had mango grass jelly though. Brother dropped me home! It was shortly after midnight already. I think after all the big meals on the cruise, my stomach capacity expanded. I can now eat an entire Mcdonalds upsize meal and still have space for more. Normally, after half the meal I'd be full already.

Okay right now I cant' wait for many things to happen.

1) Work tomorrow to be over as soon as possible.

2) In fact, F1 to be over asap! I don't really wanna work banquet now...

3) Gays outing!

4) Class outings/chalet. SENTOSAAAA!!!

5) Allowance day!

6) 20 September. I want to know if I'll be forwarding my Statistics module.

7) My stomach to go back to it's original "state".

8) Many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment