Blog Archive

Friday, September 02, 2011

Hell Hole

I managed to wake up at 8.30am today... Even though I slept at about 3am :(

Rushed down to Bishan and half ran all the way to Popular to get red pens for the teachers. Khai Ting and I boarded the cab Hui Min was on and went to school (Guang Yang). So much for wanting to eat the canteen food... Only the drinks stall was open!

Watched the Teachers' Day performance and after that went to find some of the teachers. Quite nice to see so many familiar faces and teachers again.

Hui Min and I spent quite a long time talking to the teachers... :P Met up with the girls and went to J8. Had lunch at Watami with Charmaine Chan & Lew, Hui Ting, Hui Min, Chanel, Khai Ting, Ai Choo, Yu Ling, Nicolette and Lai Yee. We waited 1 hour for the last dish to arrive...

After lunch, Hui Min, Khai Ting and I went to Far East Plaza. Walked till about 5.30pm then we walked to Ion. Colin Neo came to look for us. Then I think we walked over to 313.

We had Cold Rock ice cream~



Chocolate chip cookie dough~



Our family portrait with an absent father.

After the ice cream, we went in some shops. Poor fella had to accompany 3 girls to shop. Oh, and we saw Ms Kim! We went for dinner at an Old Malaya Cafe. I had Ipoh hor fun! Never had I seen Colin eat so "wildly" and noisy. The 3 of us dropped him off with De Hao, Leroy, Joel and You Hao at Cineleisure's Koufu. We went upstairs and saw Yu Ling, Lai Yee, Nicolette, Joyce, Ai Choo, Clarisse and Chanel! Walked one round of Cineleisure and we went to Topshop and went home!

Note to self: Never go home before mom sleeps unless in a incredibly good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment