Blog Archive

Thursday, September 01, 2011

For The First Time

Ever since the holidays started (which is like Tuesday), I've been waking up around 10am every day :(

Today, I met my 06 girls at Somerset mrt. I was the earliest!!! So the people who went were: Jolyn, Melissa, Emalia, Judith, Mei Wen, Crystal, Xin Yi, Ying Ying and Bernadette. We went Hula & Co. first.

Then went over to Cineleisure. Had Pontian noodles and Best Fries Forever + Gong Cha!!!!



Went over to Editor's Market... SO MANY THINGS TO BUY :(

We walked over to Far East Plaza after that. The walk damn long... Then we walked around. After awhile Mel and I just sat at the 2nd floor open space to chat. Met up with the rest of the girls and we went to Bugis.

I finally bought a dress..

Mel and I roamed away from the rest and we played with some hats.





We were damn ridiculous cause we kept laughing after we took the pictures.

I had milk tea again... I think I'm damn sick of it now. Anyway about 8.30pm, I took the train to AMK and met Hui Min. We walked to Jubilee's Popular but it was closed already so we walked back and visited NTUC. Khai Ting came to find us afterwards. About 10.45pm, Hui Min went home and Khai Ting and I chatted for a while before going home.

NEED TO START PACKING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment