Went to City Plaza with Jolyn. Hui Ting came to look for us. We had dinner at 5pm at Arnolds.
![IMG_4931[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/img_49311-e1314725089272.jpg)
The brown brown thingy was the mashed potato. I forgot to take a picture before I started eating. But! Their chicken is good and considered cheap.
Went off after that. I was so tired :( Accompanied Jolyn to Nex for her hair cut and I took the bus home. Whole family was out when I reached home. I knocked out a few minutes after I sat on the sofa. Ended up with my dad yelling at me to wake up -.-
Anyway I finally had the board my girls gave me up on my wall!
![IMG_4932[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/img_49321.jpg)
Tadah!
Ok going to town with the girls in my class tomorrow for the gala night clothes.
Oh ya I bought this today from NTUC!
![IMG_4928[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/img_49281-e1314725491176.jpg)
PEZ~
Note to self: Pack luggage for cruise trip soon.
The only thing in my luggage now is a new set of toothbrush.
No comments:
Post a Comment