I bought gong cha at Nex before I went to school with Mei Wen, Lester and Li Min. They studied their accounts while Lester and I were exploring the iPhone games... We even completed 2 games! I WAS SO HUNGRY.
We left school at about 6pm and went to J8. Met my parents there. Had Ajisen for dinner! DAMN FULL AFTERWARDS... Bought 2 G2000 pants... There was a sale! Walk here and there, bought more stuffs.. Then about 10 plus headed home!
28 August
Walao I was supposed to study right... But after I woke up, I went out with my dad to run some errands and ended up reaching home at 3 plus. I was lying on my bed for awhile and I fell asleep. When I woke up it was 7 plus already! -.- Went downstairs to have dinner with my parents. Went to Nex after that. Wah, my mom at Nubox damn embarrassing... Walk here walk there then took the bus home! I started PACC revision at 2.30AM (wtf) and finished at 4.20AM.
29 August
Today~
I think I woke up at about 10 plussss. I had to walk to the stupid mrt because I missed the buses :( Met Jolyn and went to school. So weird, our paper was at the engineering block. Anyway PACC paper was okay... Quite a few careless mistakes sigh. I skipped the whole theory question! 4 marks. Went to Food Court 3 to makan with my classmates. About 4 plus, we played badminton at the multi purpose hall. Then an hour plus later someone came to claim their court so we moved to the poly centre... :P I think the poly centre a lot of mosquitoes. I have like 3 on my legs and 1 on my neck... Damn itchy, so hard to scratch the neck. Feels like I have an apple.
About 6.15pm, we went Food Court 5 to rest a while. Left about 6.45pm. Jolyn and I went to Nex and met Hui Ting for dinner at Food Republic. Then had gong cha! Stop saying I'm crazy for buying 0% please :( Then after that we all walked back to my house because they wanted to catch the 9pm show. If they went home they wouldn't be able to catch it. Quite nice to see them bonded. This Hui Ting keep talking about me behind my back (literally. I was just walking in front of them!) We ended up watching the 9pm show on Mio. No advertisements!
Went to my room and my mom taught Jolyn how to make up and all that because of the F1. In the end Hui Ting and Jolyn were given a small bottle of Burberry perfume by my mom. I didn't even know she had that! About 10.30pm, we went down. Hui Ting made us walk one whole round because she cannot decide to take cab or bus home. In the end she boarded a cab at about 10.50pm? Jolyn and I were walking to Serangoon Interchange halfway then Gabriel called. I went back home to take my ezlink card and Jolyn and I took the bus to the interchange instead. She went home and I took 315 to Serangoon Gardens to look for Gabriel and Jon Khoh.
Those 2 seriously... 1 plate carrot cake, 2 plates hokkien mee and don't know how many chicken wings.
![IMG_4927[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/img_49271.jpg)
Pigs I tell you. But in the end I couldn't resist and ate a few mouths of the hokkien mee :( NOW I'M SO HUNGRY.
We caught up for awhile and went off after that. So nice of me to take 315 to Serangoon interchange with Gabriel when I could have alighted earlier. Even nicer of me to walk him to the bus stop. I reached home at about 12.15am. Went to bathe, so sticky after the badminton. Talked to Khai Ting on the phone from 1am to about 2.30am.
Ok bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment