Blog Archive

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Updating...

20 August

Okay... On that day, I went to fetch Jolyn at about 7.45am. Wake up so early :( About 9 plus we left for Ritz Carlton with 06. The orientation was okay. At one point of time I ALMOST fell asleep.



After the orientation, Jolyn and I went back to my place cause she left her ezlink card at my place. We headed to Nex and had Carls Jr for dinner. We were scammed by the ice tea... Bought Gong Cha, walked around and went home at 8pm!

21 August

I think I was home all day!

22 August

Crappy day. I woke up at 7.30am to finish my Economics revision. Met Jolyn and headed to school. Before the paper, had a tiny bit of confidence that I will pass. After that paper, I was very certain I was going to fail -.- Went home and took Kirene's belated gift and went to AMK Library to pass it to her. Headed home after that.

23 August

The post is below :P

24 August

Went to school for PACC revision. I was 15 minutes early my gosh. After the revision, went to FC 5 with my class. Thank you guys for the "surprise" and gift! Sorry that I'm not a very easy person to surprise... But thank you!! Had chicken chop pasta from FC 3. Didn't finish, feel so guilty. About 3, went to Hougang with Jolyn. Went up to my aunt's house. Brought Zelda down to play badminton with Jolyn. After that went back upstairs to my aunt's. Awesome dinner (cause it was homecooked) Played with Audra. SO CUTE.



She kept laughing when she saw herself in the phone. Too cute.

Zelda kept asking me to go to her house :P About 8, went to NTUC with my aunt for a while and headed home. My aunt bought me a box of Magnum Gold. Wehehehe.

25 August

Supposed to stay home and study for my Statistics paper but I ended up going for a swim because I was too stressed. Stats is so boring I kept dozing off.

Todayyyyyy!

I woke up at 10 to finish up my Statistics revision. Sigh bad progress. Left for school at about 2.30pm. During the 10 minutes of reading time. In my mind was, "Wtf are all this shit?" I only knew how to do one question. Which was 10 marks. And 10/100 marks for a 50% weightage paper? I am so going to forward module next semester... Tan Yeow Huat all over again. Damn disappointing.

For dinner... Went to Simpang Bedok (which was in Bedok) with Jolyn, Aaron, Fabian, Jun Wei and Lester. Had some stingray and fried oyster. I still prefer Chomp Chomp! After we finished our dinner, we walked over to Fabian's place. Jolyn and I camped in front of the TV straight while the guys played Monopoly Deal in the room. We watched On The Fringe (again) and half an episode of Glee on Star World.

Went to Fabian's room at about 10.30pm. We all decided to leave at 11pm but they kept playing game after game. They only stopped at 11.30pm. Don't know who's idea was it to chit chat, we ended up chatting till 12.30am. Seriously these guys can talk a lot. We left Fabian's place and walked to Tanah Merah mrt. Boarded a cab there. Dropped Jolyn off at Hougang first and I reached home at about 1.40am. Didn't know my dad was waiting for me if not I'd go home earlier so he could go to sleep.

Okay waiting for my hair to dry now. Going to school tomorrow to coach my friends for accounting. DRY HAIR DRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment