4 friends of mine who called me at 12.... :

Hi... I know you'll be reading this sometime soon! Thanks for calling me at *cough* midnight (laptop time). Thanks for your 13 seconds birthday song! Hahahaha thank you!!! ♥

Hello darling... Don't know if you will see this but thank you so much for calling me!!! According to my phone, you called at 12 midnight sharp! You don't know how touched I was :') OOVOO SOONNN LOVE YOU!! ♥

HELLO KIRENE :) THANKS FOR CALLING RIGHT AFTER CLAUDIA HUNG UP HAHAHA NO IDEA HOW YOU DID IT. You must be psychic or something... But thank you so much!!! :) ♥
Hey Gabby, thanks for the call! I kinda/didn't kinda expect it :P Been a long time since we last chatted!! Supper soon yeah Hougang boy! BBF forever!Okay...
In the day... I woke up at 12 o'clock. About 1pm, I opened the door to Jolyn standing there... Then Mel, Emalia and Judith popped out from behind. Hehe with 4 ice cream moon cakes! Thank you girls soooooo much! Love you all ♥
We went for lunch at Mad Jack @ NEX. Then we walked around the whole mall. Bought Gong Cha!!!
![IMG_4851[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/img_48511.jpg)
The animals we saw at Pet Safari.
After Melissa left, we went to Bishan library! Khai Ting came over to look for me!
Left my poly mates and Khai Ting made me walk so many rounds of J8... Went to Swensens to look for Kirene, Hui Min, Hui Ting, Lew and Chan. So the "unexpected" guests turned out to be Gab, Colin, Leroy, Daryl, Jia Wei, Marcus, Seng Hwee and Yi Quan! My secondary school classmates! I was soooooo full from lunch but I still had chicken baked rice. I feel so bad cause I didn't finish :( Had a oreo ice cream cake too!! I am going to be so fat... Make that fatTER...
![IMG_4865[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/img_48651-e1314114604334.jpg)
Pictures~







![IMG_4875[3]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/img_48753.jpg)
Thank you girls!!!!! MUAH!
Home after that!
Anyway, I wanna thank those who wished me on Facebook and Twitter. Don't know who will see this la but thank you all!! :)




And look!!! MSN was so cute today when I logged on.

And birthday e-card from my form tutor!

Lastly..
![IMG_4881[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/img_48811.jpg)
Thank you Tim! It really means a lot even though I think this card was for last year's birthday. But coincidentally I got it on my birthday THIS YEAR. 8 more months till you're back!
Thanks everyone for making me a happy girl today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment