Blog Archive

Saturday, September 03, 2011

The Point

At 11am, I woke up to pick up my pillow that dropped onto the floor. Then I couldn't fall back asleep!!! Eventually I did and I woke up at 1.30pm.

About 2pm I walked to Mcdonalds and bought mcnuggets home. The new shaker fries, cheese flavoured, ok-ok only... I ♥ Tai Mei's one still nicer.

7.30pm, I went to Nex to look for Kirene, Hui Min and her friend.



Then at 8pm, I took the train to Somerset and met Audric there. We went to check out the queue at H&M but we couldn't see any queue.



The interior looks a bit like Topshop though. So we sat there and played with my iPad. A while (and many nerve-wrecking moments of not being able to find the clues later), Melissa and Humphrey came to look for us and we decided to go and find the queue. Turns out the queue was at the side of the building. Towards the right of the picture.

We ended up walking to Gong Cha at Scape. Sat there for a while and we went to find Cadence and Alvin. 07 came over to gave Alvin a surprise as it was his birthday. Mel, Humphrey and I felt really awkward... So we left and went to meet Audric again and left!

I wanted to kill time so as to not reach home when my mom's still awake so I took the circle line home from Dhoby Ghaut. Handsome ang moh :( Oh and I bought bee hoon before going home!



Heh. I reached home at midnight. I smell of tobacco because I kept standing at the smoking areas. Have been on the phone since 1am plus. It's 3.30am now!

On the bright side, I get to sleep in tomorrow but I have to continue packing my luggage. I tried packing my luggage today. Had half of my stuffs loaded in. Only HALF and it's full already -_- I don't even have the shoes in yet. So I'm gonna get a bigger luggage and finish the other half tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment