Blog Archive

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ugly tan lines

Hi! I've been wanting to blog about Thursday since... Thursday? But I've procrastinated till now. Heh.

Okay so...

16 June 2011

I couldn't get myself to wake up as usual. Went out of my house at 9.45am. Walked to Nex and went to find Hui Ting. Then waited for Charmaine Lew, Hui Min and Kirene to come. After that we went to take the train to Farrer Park to wait for Claudia.



She took so long! Went to Sentosa next~

We settled at Siloso beach first. Ate our snacks first before a little bit of frisbee and volleyball. Beside us there was this family with the cutest dogs!

[caption id="attachment_2616" align="aligncenter" width="595" caption="Hi, my name is Coco and I'm very small in size!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2617" align="aligncenter" width="595" caption="I'm Baby and I like to chase after the soccer ball!"][/caption]

Oh and here are some pictures while we were at Siloso.



[caption id="attachment_2619" align="aligncenter" width="595" caption="My Bieber family excluding Claudia and Hui Ting (They calefares)"][/caption]

So we were really thirsty because we all didn't have much water left and the sun was so hot. Went over to McDonalds and ordered ourselves some coke float and a student meal. I was only under the sun for about 1 hour and I have already burnt my shoulders :( The bra strap tan lines are really horrible -.-

About 3, I rushed off and went back to school. Met up with my classmates and practiced the dance for our camp night. Bloody hell it was so hard to catch up. Then about 6 I went to change into a new set of clothes and I left for Vivo City again. The girls were taking forever so I went to buy some milk tea from Gong Cha and went for a stroll at the Sentosa boardwalk. Walked 1.09km before they finally reached Vivo City.

Had our dinner at Marche and went to Candy Empire and headed home.

In the night, my right leg couldn't move at all. Felt like muscle cramped or something. Hurt so bad :(

That's about it!

Oh ya I'm going to take the train to Malaysia on Sunday with my dad and my cousins! Kinda excited cause I heard there was a new shopping mall hehehe.

OK bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment