Blog Archive

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Even uglier tan lines

Finally back from 2 days of camp! And my legs hurt really bad!

On the 18th of June 2011,

I went to pick my cousin up from Serangoon mrt at 8.30pm and we went to the pasar malam to get some honey chicken! Then she stayed over and we slept at about 2 plus.

19 June 2011

Woke up at 5.30am and took a bath. Went to the railway station with my neighbours and cousin and met my parents and cousin with her boyfriend, dad's friend and his daughter there. We took the 7.15am train to Johor but the train only left at 8. In the end we only reached Danga City Mall at 9.30am.





Ate some breakfast and walked around the mall. There was nothing to shop at all!!!! We went to play some pool instead. Only costed 80 cents for a game!

Took a cab to City Square after that. Had lunch at some Chinese restaurant even though I was still full from breakfast. Walked around and end up playing at the arcade. Had Baskin Robbins!





Took the railway back to Tanjong Pagar at about 5.45pm. The train was freaking hot!!



Had dinner at Ang Mo Kio and home. Straight to bed after I bathed.

20 June 2011

I overslept. Went to school with Jolyn and met Joey there. We were in Group 9 / Poseidon.



We went to have breakfast. And then went on for the ice breakers. Our group was alliances with Emalia & Martin's!

After that went for the briefing and to the games. Station 1 & 2 were in the swimming pool. Station 3 & 4 was so gross. Had to jump in a bag of rice and some other junks. Next had to crawl through some sauces, oil, ketchup and other disgusting and smelly stuffs. SO DISGUSTING!!!!!!!! I can only roughly remember what other stations we did.

Met back with my class and walked over T11A and the girls helped us to buy meals from McDonalds! Rehearsed the dance and class dance till 10.30pm and went home. Reached home at 11.15pm! Bathed and packed my bag and went to sleep at 1am.

21 June 2011

Settled at the hangout and went to change into the course tee. Ran down from the hangout to the mrt. Almost died.

Rushed over to Sentosa. Went to Sapphire Pavillion first and we had to bury Geraint under the sand blindfolded. Climbed up to the Imbah Trail next. Had to find 16 hidden numbers. I cannot remember where we went next though. But there was a station where we had to pick out the marbles from a container of mealworms and a pail of unknown stuffs but it turned out to be frogs. Seriously I thought it was fishes and jellies. And another station whereby we had to dig around the sand to find a chocolate coin.

Back to school after around 3.30pm. 4ish, we went to T11A again to rehearse. I can't bring myself to remember all the dance steps. Walked over to the shower area at FC 5. Emalia and I jumped into the pool. Shiok. Bathed and went back to T19. Had a cup of jelly and to the hang out.

Settled in MLT 12 and our class was the first to perform.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM0omgPjVso?rel=0]

The class performance.

After all the classes/facils performed, there was a surprise for Jolyn and Judith!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZgJahKgfOo?rel=0]

Had the award giving ceremony after that. So proud of my 06! We won the best performance award! And proud of Fabian and Emalia for best dancer and best female camper! We ended up with a lot of snacks. Took a lot of pictures with Poseidon and with the year 2 06. Soon everyone left and my class went to the benches to celebrate Jolyn and Judith's birthday another time!



Then we played around!



After that, Jolyn, Martin, Ryan, Lester, Jun Wei, Aaron and I went over to Lau Pa Sat for supper.



After we finished eating, we just sat there and chatted for more than an hour. Took a cab home with Jolyn, Jun Wei and Lester. Reached home at about 1.50am.

Was so annoyed this morning because my parents kept calling me in the morning went I was sleeping. "What time did you reach home last night?", "Put the peaches in the fridge.", "Are you going to your cousin's son's birthday on Sunday?" Can't you ask me when you get home?!? Then the Twitter and Facebook notifications kept ringing. Worst thing was my friend accidentally pocket dialed me and I couldn't get back to sleep for a long time. Until 3 plus my mom called again and asked if I was still sleeping and she said, "Don't sleep too much."

No comments:

Post a Comment