Blog Archive

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cold

Hi hi!

Today, dragged myself outta bed about 12. Went to bathe only at 1pm :P

Met Hui Min and Khai Ting at Bishan mrt. We took the train to Bugis. Went to buy Happy Lemon first! Then walked over to Bugis street to buy I ♥ Taimei chicken. Nice but spicy :( Feel like having some now -.- Shopped around. Bought a Twitter ring!



Then went back to I ♥ Tai Mei to buy milk tea with grass jelly...

Went to some Thai restaurant that Pornsak opened at an alley beside Iluma.





After that we went to a yogurt shop on the opposite called Swirl @rt!



My cup:



Piggy Siow's cup:



Beh tahan her, take so much still dare to say, "MY CUP FULL ALREADY HAHAHAHA"

Ya so after we finished eating, sat there for awhile, this 2 crazy girls hogged my phone while I hacked Hui Min's :P

Anyway can't wait for the Sentosa trip with my girls tomorrow!!! Tomorrow is kinda packed :( Have to be at school at 3 with my class for our dance rehearsal. Can't imagine myself dancing. I am the worst dancer alive. Then after the dance rehearsal I'll go back to have dinner with the girls. Busy but kinda thrilling! I don't know why also.

Ok ending off with the only picture that has the 3 of us...

[caption id="attachment_2608" align="aligncenter" width="354" caption="Sorry about the chin hahaha"][/caption]

P.s/ so sorry that it had to happen, Alvin. And that there's nothing I can do to help :( But, hope that you know I'll always be here! Every thing will get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment