Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Surprise surprise!

Hello!

Tooooodayyyyyyy, I woke up at 9.45 and went out at 10.20am. Had breakfast with my dad and went for my dental appointment. A 5 minute dental appointment cost me $37 :(

I went home after that, watched TV for an hour and I went out at 1pm. Met Hui Min at Somerset MRT and saw 教练! Hui Min and I had ice cream at Cold Rock~





Then we walked over to Cineleisure~ Had Best Fries Forever! Oh we saw Raines too :)

Went to buy the milk tea from the new shop. Not very nice... Waited for Claudia to come and we walked to Far East. Walked around~

Stopped by at the miniature food fair again. Took a bus to Bugis after that. We took a damn long time to locate the bus stop. In the end something funny happened on the bus.

At Bugis, had honey chicken~ Yummy. Managed to get a shirt! Hui Ting came to look for us at about 7 plus. Hui Min and I bought rings and earrings. What I got:







Bought a cup of grass jelly to drink while waiting for Hui Min to shop for her brother's gift.

Went up to Iluma to celebrate Claudia's birthday in advance :) She got tricked all the way up and she didn't even notice!



Click on the picture above to see the rest of the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment