
18th of May, I met Kirene after school and we went to United Square. We played with the webcam at Pastamania!

On the 19th of May, I went over to Khai Ting's. Her brother is sooooooooo cute.

On the 20th of May, DTRM 06 had our first presentation for CA1.



27th May, Charmaine Lew came over to SP to look for Hui Min and I! :) We played with the webcam and came up with this for Gabriel.

Then, we went to Orchard and met up with Kirene and Khai Ting there.

On the 31st of May, had our 2nd formal presentation.

The last day of school, 3rd June, the girls of my class (and Aaron) wore our school uniforms to school.






After school, I went to Bishan to meet Claudia and we went back to Guang Yang together. Headed home after that and went to my aunt's.
4th June, Hui Min, Hui Ting and I went to Iluma to look for Elisa and Claudia. Then after that, Claudia and us went over to Orchard, Far East. We only shopped about 40 minutes cause we spent the previous half an hour eating at the miniature food fair. We went to meet Gabriel and Colin who happened to be at Far East too.

That's all for now. Be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment