I went to meet Claudia and Kirene at Din Tai Fung after they finished eating and we went to the pasar malam for some honey chicken! Both Claudia and I forgot to pay after we got the food. After they left, I went home. In the evening, went out with my dad to my aunt's to drop off some stuffs and picked my mom up for dinner. Went back home and watched TV till 10pm. Took a quick shower and I went out to Claudia's place. We sent Pei Qi and Jia Mei off and we went to get Scissor Curry. On our way back, there was a cat at the ledge beside the stairs and we were both too afraid to get past it cause it kept staring at us :( In the end we stood there half panicking half laughing for 5 minutes. Until some uncle walked past and we got him to chase the cat away for us. Hehe.
Went back to her place. She slept at 1 while I watched the Scary Movie, From Prada To Nada and the CLIF episode that I missed.
8 June 2011
Woke up about 11. Went to bathe. Bought Gong Cha at City Square Mall. Claudia and I went back to GY to meet Charmaine Lew to collect her SGC. We sat outside the staff room to play with our phones (and iTouch). About 3, we left for Novena Square. Sat at the Donut Factory and waited for Hui Min and Khai Ting to come. This is what Claudia did while we were waiting:


After they came, we went to order our food and spammed pictureeessss.




Then when Charmaine Chan and Ming Zhen came over, we went to Popeyes. Bought cupcakes for Claudia afterwardssss.

Claudia, Hui Min and I went to Toa Payoh after that. Bought milk tea again....... After getting some stuffs, we took the shuttle bus back to Claudia's place. Took my stuffs and took the train to Serangoon. They bought honey chicken and all went home.
9 June 2011
Out with my dad.
10 June 2011
Woke up at 10 and went for my facial appointment. Bought fried oyster and went back home. After eating, watched some TV and I fell asleep and I didn't even realize! When I woke up it was 3.45 :( I was supposed to start to leave the house at the time... So I hurriedly called Jolyn and went to bathe. Left house at 4.30pm in the end. Jolyn and I met at Nex NTUC and bought some marshmallows, cheese and drinks. Took the train to Tanah Merah after that. Met with the rest of the class and we walked to Fabian's place.
BBQ!

Everyone had so much fun~ Anyway the rest of the class left at about 10, leaving about 9 of us to finish up the remaining food. We left Fabian's place at about 11.10pm. Didn't make it to catch the last train. We missed it by a few minutes :( Took a cab back home with Lester and Jun Wei.
11 June 2011
Went to meet Li Min and Aaron at Promenade. Walked over to Ritz Carlton. Had training for 1.5 hours. We were trained 1.5 hours for a 4 hour event... Work ended at about 12. Went to change and took the company bus home. Bought sarsi and some food home. Reached home at about 1ish? So exhausted. Bathed, did some stuffs and went to sleep at 3am.
12 June 2011
It's my sua ku Claudia's birthday!
I woke up at 5pm!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment