Went to some NTUC tower at One Marina Boulevard. We got paid to queue for almost an hour! Went into the auditorium at about 11am. The air con there is free. SO COLD. Pressed numbers 1 & 3 on the controller thingy till 1pm and collected our pay and left.
Poor Hui Min had gastric! Sorry, image still in my head ah :P
Her gastric subsided after a cup of milo. Then we took a cab over to Suntec City hahaha. The cab fare was only $4.20! Hehe so we walked over to Astons for lunch. Yummy chargrilled chicken with tasty rice~ I could eat that every day and not get sick of it. We also realized today that the 7% GST is inclusive... Been paying GST for my past few visits :P
Walked around Suntec for awhile. Went to Hershey's at City Link. Hui Min and I bought 3 Hershey's chocolate bars for $4 :P So we gave 1 to Khai Ting! Then we got some $2 coupons for the ice cream shop next door.

Went home after that! Soooooooo tired.
I have to go down to the National Dental Centre tomorrow at Outram Park to pay my bill! Sigh, for $9 I have to travel so far. Oh well.
[caption id="attachment_2445" align="aligncenter" width="595" caption="While waiting in the configuration room yesteryday..."]
[/caption]
Delete that image!!!!!! :(
ReplyDelete