I went out around 4 plus. Took the train to Outram Park to pay my dental bill. Then I took the train to Harbourfront. Went Vivocity!
Bought some stuffs from Daiso. Then I got a top from Cotton On. Following which, I went to Candy Empire and got a tub of gummies bear and some rainbow candy... Going out alone really makes me spend a lot -.-
Went home, and went out for dinner after 10 minutes. I was so hungry! Dinner was my first meal of the day.
Drove to my aunty's place. When I came out of the car, I saw my earpiece that I lost last Sunday on the ground at the car park! I suspected I dropped it when I jumped out of the car because my mother kept rushing me to get out. After 5 days, it was at the same spot!!! Does anyone ever clean the car park? It was crushed...
![IMG_3239[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/img_32391-e1301067565112.jpg)
![IMG_3244[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/img_32441-e1301068077496.jpg)
R.I.P my $7 ear piece from Batam.
Went up my aunt's house for awhile and headed home around 10.15pm.
Wedding lunch tomorrow!! I have to take the train in a dress...
No comments:
Post a Comment