Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Whisper words that nobody know

TODAY......

I woke up slightly late. Reached school on time though. Was perspiring like craaazy. Then our class got lectured by the new VP. We went to the AVA for Physics. Then to class for POA. Had test. Fell a little asleep after the test because of the medicine I took earlier. I couldn't stop coughing for the entire day. It just gets worser. Even my classmates are affected :(

Canteen to buy egg sandwiches and back to class. After recess was English. Er, did some vocabulary worksheet. Then it was Maths again. Did some polygon worksheet. I like it! 1.40pm, I went downstairs to buy lunch. Lai Yee tricked me into thinking she was gonna give me a piece of cake. Turns out she drew it on the white board and gave it to me. Kirene was laughing away, rolling on the floor. Literally.  Ate lunch in class.

Went to the AVA for Physics again. Awesome air con. Class ended, all the F&N students went to the kitchen for our Part B practical. I couldn't stop coughing. Damn 辛苦 because when I cough, I will shake and the flour-and-vinegar-water will spill.

Ya, so here are the pictures taken during the practical session.





Don't look at my apron.







































After we were done, Hui Min and I rushed off. Caught 88 from the back of the school to tuition. Traffic congestion. We reached the tuition centre  at 6.40pm+. We went to buy instant noodles. The curry one so spicy. I couldn't stop coughing inside. -.- Plus my nose blocked itself and I couldn't pronounce alphabets like m, n and z. When I said zinc, it came out as inc. And mole came out as hole. Tuition ended around 8ish, close to 9. Took the bus to Amk Hub, wanting to buy the concession but the service thing closed. Wasted my 36 cents. Took the bus home.

Pictures I took at the tuition centre because I wanted to finish the battery.









Arrived home around 9.30pm.

Gonna give school a miss tomorrow. Have more 'freedom' to cough at home. At least I won't disrupt the class by coughing. I am starting to think I have some illness or something. It has already been 2 weeks and I'm still sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment