Blog Archive

Friday, July 16, 2010

Losing it

Hey.

To start off with yesterday's post that I missed.

Yesterday... I gave school a miss. However I woke up at 7am because my body clock thought there was school. Coughed badly till 8+ until I fell asleep again. 8.45am, mom woke me up and made me eat medicine. I went back to sleep after that.

10am, my maid woke me up. I went to eat porridge and ate my medicine. Caught Ellen till 11.30am. Went back to my room to use the computer for an hour and slept till 3pm.

I went to bathe around 3.20pm. Went out at 4pm. Took bus to tuition centre. Met Hui Min at the bus stop. Reached there around 4.15pm. BUT, teacher was late again. He arrived at 4.30pm. Had Math tuition till 6. Then I took the bus to Amk hub. Walked to the mrt to buy my bus concession and walked back to the interchange to take the bus home. The bus ride home was long.

Reached home around 7ish. Had dinner. Went out with mommy and daddy at 10pm. Drove to Sengkang to take something and down to 3rd Aunt's house. Around 11pm, we drove to Changi airport in 3 cars.













Bing jiejie, Chris korkor, Bart, Enzian, Ludwig and Johann are migrating to Germany. The next time I see them, they'll be big boys already! We waved goodbye until they went into the departure place and we all went home. Reached home around 1.30am. Ate some medicine, packed my bags and went to sleep. However, was too hot to sleep and fell asleep around 2.30am instead.

Today,

Woke up at 6.15am. Ate some cough syrup before going out. I started perspiring even before leaving the house. Shit ass weather. Reached school just on time. Back to class for CME, Physics and POA. Back to class for recess. Egg sandwiches!

Um, after recess, had one period of English. Everyone was occupied with the windmills. Went to the kitchen after that for 3 periods of F&N. I spent 3 periods of F&N perspiring wildly. But, am glad I didn't choose potato as my starchy food. Seems way difficult than my hot & sour soup. Walked around helping them take pictures. The deep fried potato was delightful.

Went up for POA supplementary. Then back to class for Maths. Had a 'test'. Not much of a test anyway. Then Social Studies. We were released about 4.30pm. Walked to J8. Bought this chicken ham & cheese fish thingy, damn delicious. But $1.80 isn't exactly cheap. Walked around J8 for awhile. Went off around 5.45pm. Took the train back to Serangoon. My shoe almost flew out as I was rushing down the escalator. Bought magazines on my way home.

Reached home around 6+. Took my 1st bath at 7. Went to the doctors with my mom at 8. My turn came around 8.45pm!!! Waited damn long. In the end, doctor prescribe me 4 different medicines... Dad drove us home. Watched the 9pm show on Channel 8. My tupperware water bottle is finally here~ :) It's quite big.

Gotta pack my bags and go to bed. Despicable Me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment