

Hmmmm.
Today I managed to scam my dad into sending me to school. I couldn't stand the weather. We went to the computer lab for P.E. We were supposed to play with the Singapore 2010 Odyssey thingy but ended up on Facebook and playing some of the mini games on the site. Back to class for Maths. And to Chinese. Had listening comprehension. I fell asleep after the 2nd passage. When I woke up, I copied Choon Siew's answers and went back to sleep. Then Mdm Ong came to wake me up. :P
Recess. Had egg sandwiches that daddy bought yesterday. Chemistry after that. Daryl and I were annoying the teacher's pet. After that, went to the hall around 1 for the Maths mock examination. I finished after an hour or so. I couldn't sleep because as I was about to, Ms Joey Tan said that whoever caught sleeping has to stack the tables. So I started spacing out. Mr Chan came over and asked if I was thinking or dreaming.
Paper ended at 3.20pm. Had lunch at the new stall opened in J8's basement with Hui Min. Chicken steak with omelette rice. It's pretty nice but a little too salty for me. Been a long time since I ate chicken after being sick for so long. Went to buy tickets for the 4.45pm show of Despicable Me. We almost had no money to pay. But luckily, we used every single cent of ours to pay for the $39 bill :P
Went to NTUC to get some snacks before heading up to meet Jocelyn Tan, Shi Min, Xing Qi and her brother for the movie. The advertisements were so long, the movie only started around 5.10pm. The show ended around 6.40pm. We waited for 55 to come and took it to Serangoon North. The journey was so long. Took another bus and Hui Min and I walked to Sheng Shiong. Wanted to buy deodorant but the one at SS is more expensive than NTUC's. So I bought my 旺旺泡泡果冻 again! Walked to the bus stop and took the bus home.
Cuzzie Zoe said we'll be able to go Germany next year end on my Poly's 7 weeks holiday. Yay! I'll probably start saving up now :D I hope the boys will still remember me as their small babi. Hehe.
Getting to sleep in tomorrow. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment