
Hello.
I did not bother to wake up in the middle of last night to catch the finals of the world cup.
Hence I was able to wake up on time. Slightly late. But I still reached school on time. Morning assembly was in the hall and damn, it was friggin warm inside. Back to class for Social Studies. Fell asleep at the later part of class. Went down for POA. Got back our test results. Went for Chinese. Had listening compre. CLASSROOM WAS DAMN HOT.
Recess. Had lots of bread. Sick of it. :S
After recess, had English. Slept a bit. Talked about the graduation performance. We caught a little Glee in class. Went to F&N.
Down to the canteen for lunch. Yum yum.
Back to class for Geography but Mr Ow never turned up!!! So Mr Ko came instead. We talked about Frolick and many other stuffz. Then Mr Gan came. We had a Science pre-test. After finishing, around 4.30pm, went to the needlework room to finish up my F&N coursework.
Hui Min and I rushed off for tuition. BUT turns out Teacher had forgotten that there was tuition today and postponed it to tomorrow. So... Hui Min and I took the bus to Toa Payoh Hub. Oh ya, we saw the Channel 8 actor and actress. Our shocked expressions = priceless. Went to NTUC to get my Vapourdrops. Cake History for her bread and we went to Koi to get milk teas. Walked around central. Bought something for Choon Siew! I forgot where we went but we walked around central for a pretty long time.
Hmmm then we went to NTUC again. And took 73 to Serangoon North. The bus fare was 60 cents!!! Oh my effin' god. Bought food at the pasar malam there and I took the bus home. The bus didn't deduct money from me though. Weird. Kinda regret eating the Japanese 'pizza' now because I can't stop coughing. Don't know why. I keep coughing when I'm at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment