
It's Racial Harmony Day today!
I woke up earlier than usual this morning. Mom plaited my hair before I left for school. Reached school perspiring like wow. So many people were late! Went back to class. Went to the toilet to change into our ethnic costumes with the girls. Ming Zhen will make a good tailor!
Back to class. Went for Chinese. And then back to class for Chemistry followed by Geography with Queen Ow. Hmmmm. Recess after that.
Cheryl and I had difficulty getting food up. :P Maths after recess. Did a little bit of work. To the hall for assembly. It was FRIGGIN' HOT. We were dismissed late so there weren't any Social Studies.
Went to change into P.E before going to Amk hub Pepper Lunch with Hui Ting, Hui Min and Khai Ting. Hui Ting went off after eating. Walked around. Bought stuffs for grandma at Art box.
Took bus to tuition with Hui Min. Had Physics from 6 to 8. Was so sleepy... Home sweet home after that.
Sara's flying back to Australia tomorrow:( Gonna meet her at the airport!!
I realized for these past few days, I've never been home before the sun sets. Gonna go to the airport tomorrow night and might be staying over at Mei Ting's on Friday and Kirene's BBQ on Saturday. Hmm, what a packed week.

No comments:
Post a Comment