





Today ish the coolest day so far.
I woke up to the sound of the rain and flashes of lightning. Wanted daddy to send me to school but he had to go to work early so I had to go to school myself. Reached school at 7.45am. :P
Had CME, Physics and POA. Mr Goh gave out candy today. Fried bee hoon for recess. Slept after I finished eating. Woke up when English was about to end. Oops. Went to the instructional room for F&N. I couldn't find my paper at first but after running around I found it in the computer lab -.-
Ate lunch in the canteen and went up to class for Maths. To POA class next but Mr Goh MIA. Social Studies thereafter. Went to J8 to buy the fishy fishy cake thingy and print photos. Took the train and walked home after that.
Used the computer for awhile and went to bathe. I went out around 7.20pm. Took the train to Paya Lebar and then to Changi Airport. Met Sara, Alvin and his family at Terminal 2. We had dinner at the Soup Restaurant. It was yummmy~ By the time we finished the food, it was almost time. Hurried back to Terminal 1. Didn't have time to take pictures as Sara's gate was having the last call. So we hugged goodbye and she left. Till then, I'll see you in another 6 months!!!!!
Alvin's family sent me home afterwards. Am gonna have a long day tomorrow. F&N for 5 crazy hours and Mei Ting's house aftermath.
No comments:
Post a Comment