

Ok. Today as I was walking to the bus stop feeling awesome because of the cooling weather, the cab uncle, the father of the sec 2 twins, honked at me and gave me a lift to school. I reached school early. :)
Had PE for the first 2 periods. We played Frisbee. Damn funnn. Then back to class. Didn't have Maths because Sunny Chan absent himself. Chinese after that. We went thru the listening comprehension answers. I scored 18/20 woohoo.
Recess. Then after that had a little of Chemistry before having the evacuation drill. So damn hot on the parade square. But it was damn cooling under the block. Pei Hsien couldn't stop laughing hahaha.
Back to school after that. Stayed in class till around 1.30pm before going for F&N supplementary. Halfway thru, Hui Ting and I went to the canteen for ice cream. :P
Hmmm, Miss Tan released us around 5 because we were all getting restless. Hui Ting, Hui Min, Tiffany and I went for "tuition". Took train to Orchard. Walked over to Far East. Bought XXL chicken. We joined the cool crowd by putting our bag straps to the minimum. Went shopping for stufffz. Bought 4 stuffz. They were awesome. Then, my back ached because my bag was so heavy!!
Walked to Ion after getting the stuffs. Bought this 90cent milk tea. Very nice.
Rushed home after that. IN THE END, I cancelled my trip to Mei Ting's. I wanted to go look for Kirene at Chiltern BUT MY PARENTS DID NOT ALLOW ME TO GO OUT because it was too late. Argh. :(
Ok, am gonna watch The Notebook and off to bed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment