I woke up around 11. Went to bathe and used the computer. Around 1, I rode the bicycle to NYJC. Met Hui Min and rode back home. Damn scary, so many cars.
Waited for Hui Min to finish bathing. We went down to central Mcdonalds to meet Ming Zhen, Khai Ting, her cuzzie, iPood Yu Ling, Carey, Hui Ting and Evelyn. We walked over to the coffeeshop near KFC. Younice came over. Had KFC for lunch. Yum yum. Long time since I had KFC. Um, after that, we sent Khai Ting's cuzzie off and walked back to my house. Initial plan was to study at my place but ended up camping in my room. Then, Yu Ling, Evelyn and Younice left. Raines, Yu Shuen, Evangeline, Cheryl and Keng Lin came.


Hmmm. We left for Chiltern Park around 5.30pm. Marcus came to meet us outside the condo. Went in to look for Kirene and the rest. Her cousin is SO CUTE.
So then, more people came. The BBQ was nice. Had beehoon, fried rice, chicken wings, sausages, salmon (omg it was awesome) and marshmallows. We sang birthday song for Kirene around 9ish. Yummy cake. Around 10.30, the party kinda disbanded and everyone went home. I took the bus home with Evangeline and reached home around 10.50pm.

Facebook, QUIT DYING ON ME. Ok I shall do my coursework tomorrow :D
No comments:
Post a Comment