Ok yesterday. I did no shit at all when I said I was gonna do my coursework.
I woke up at 11am. Watched the TV shows I missed online. Went to bathe and went out with my parents at 3pm. Drove down to Bugis. Bought this sponge cake thingy with toppings. 10 for $3.50. Then bought my favourite chocolate pocky (not the usual one), packet milk teas and chips. Went down to Wonton Story. I bought one magazine and newspaper. Had xiao long baos yum yum.
I bought a pencil box, 2 pens and a cropped top from Muji. Oh mom bought me an umbrella too. Then we went down to get 2 boxes of Chewy Junior. Went home. Went out again 10 minutes later with my parents and bro. Drove to the Hougang goldsmith. Then had Malay chicken rice and stingray for dinner. It started pouring heavily and daddy couldn't get to the car. Eventually he did. We went to 3rd aunt's place. Went off around 10.20pm but drove back midway because I forgot to take my phone.
As for today...
Woke up freaking tired and sleepy because it was raining. Daddy sent me to school. Assembly in the school hall. The videos damn cute. Back to class. Did our own stuffs as Mr Ong relieved us. One period of POA followed by doing Chem during Chinese.
Recess, I had fishballs, seaweed and the fish thingy I bought from Bugis yesterday. English after that. Mr Ong came back to relief us. Instead of actually doing the work... A group of us started talking about the paranormal. Kinda freaked me out.
To the computer lab for F&N. Canteen for lunch after that. No idea why was I so hungry. I had fishballs and double chicken spaghetti. To the hall. Had Physics and Chem mock papers. I knew nuts about it. Maybe a few. But still. The hall was freaking cold. I had an hour of nap :)
To J8 for awhile and took the train back to Serangoon. Bought fries from Macs and walked home. Had a BIG dinner. Honestly I still don't feel full at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment