Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Future


Last night, I couldn't seem to fall asleep because I was thinking about my future. Seems pretty lame but the future seems like a scary thing. Currently, I'm still contemplating on whether I should go with my initial plan of going to the veterinary technology course in NP or TP. If I'm able to get in, that is. However, mom's friend's daughter had been thru that course before and she had to study in university for 6 years. Because it's still a medical profession. I'd have to go to Australia after my poly education here if I want to go to that course. 6 years is A LONG TIME. But, there's no other course I'm interested in already... Shall let nature take its course. For now.

Today. I woke up. Took a shower. Left house a teeny little later than usual. And missed the train. Met Hui Min and we walked to school. We were late. Climbed stairs as punishment. Ming Zhen threw down 3 skittles but I only managed to catch 1. Hehe. I ate one, but not sooner than 5 seconds later, I swallowed it on accident. -.-

Went to the Physics lab after climbing the stairs. Followed by POA. Had egg sandwiches during recess. For English, Mr Ko wasn't here still. So we had a relief teacher. Did some comprehension thingy.

After school ended, 14 of us took 410 to Thomson. We had lunch at Swensens. Rushed to take the bus back to school because it was raining. We thought we were gonna be late! Sat in the examination room around 2.30. While waiting, the radio station played several classical music. Caused everyone to fall asleep. The music made me very drowsy and I couldn't concentrate much during the listening comprehension. But Vanessa, Xing Qi and I all have the same answers! Haha.

After that, another big bunch of us took 88 to Toa Payoh and we went to look for ethnic costumes. Walked back to the mrt station. We took the train to Little India. Majority of them managed to buy their costumes. Had early dinner at The Verge. Then took the train home. Bought seaweed :P

Ok, gonna bathe, watch TV and play Shop & Spree before heading to bed. Gonna hunt down where the canteen auntie get the big big piece of 50c seaweed from!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment