Hmmm. Today's weather was pretty cooling. Arrived in school late but I was let offed. Idk why either. Had 'class bonding' session in the canteen. Breakfast time. We had egg sandwiches while other classes paid $2 to have nasi lemak. :(
Back to class. Had SS but Mr Ko went on reservice. So did the exam paper he gave. After SS was POA, followed by Chinese. I didn't fall asleep this time!
During recess, had the bread my maid gave to me this morning. There were ants on it. Yuck.
After recess was English. Yet again free period. Forget what I did though. Went to computer lab after that for F&N. Kirene sent me games!!! :)
Had lunch in the canteen aftermath. Seaweed madness. Hmmm. Went to the instructional room for Geography. Mr Ow gave a little story telling session about sharks fin. Went to the 5N1 classroom for Physics supplementary. A moth flew into Daryl's eye and into Joachim's pocket. Hilarious.
After school FINALLY ended, a big bunch of us (ok, 9 of us) went to AMK hub for the free popcorn and coke. Hehehe. We walked to central afterwards. I bought my deodorant. Awhile later, we walked back to the hub. Went to top up my mom's ez link card and took the bus home. Reached home around 7ish.
Gave my popcorn to my maid and started playing the games that Kirene sent me this afternoon. Getting addicted already...
9pm, parents and I went to 3rd aunt's house to pass some stuffs and to see baby Audra. Watched the 9pm show and went home after that.
Lately, whenever I do something wrong, my parents would say "How are you gonna survive when you study abroad?" They have been going on and on about studying abroad. Are they planning on sending me abroad? Hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment