Blog Archive

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Because you know I'll be there


Hi. Heavy downpour this morning. Rain stopped when I stepped out of the house -.- But dad still sent me to school.

Went to computer lab for some MOE survey and back to class. Maths and free period after that. For recess, had fried rice! It's BYFTS day. Bring your food to school day. Hehe.

Chemistry lab after that. Went to the canteen. NO MORE FISHBALLS. Bought mogu mogu~

Up to the hall. 4E3's registration numbers is always jumbled up. Not once have we seated according to register numbers :P Halfway through the paper, I was feeling very cold. So Mr Chan moved me to the back of the hall. Hehe. It's much more cozy behind. Paper ended at 3.35pm.

Went for F&N after that. Kirene is sooooo funny. We didn't do much of the coursework though.

Ended at 6. Walked to J8. Bought the fried mushrooms. Hui Min and I went to Ang mo after that. They didn't have the seaweed I wanted :( Bought wafer in the end. Reached home around 8.

Going swimming at 8am tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment