Blog Archive

Friday, July 30, 2010

This world is a crazy one



Okie. After this post Imma go and restart my computer and play Sally Spa.

This morning. Had school as usual. CME, Physics followed by POA. Had fried rice for recess with fish balls. 1 period of English with Maurice Ong and to the instructional room for F&N.

To the canteen to grab a quick bite and up to the hall for Geography paper. Mine is seriously screwed. I only did question 1 and 2a and 2b. Oops. POA paper after that. Shit. Finished like more than 1 hour before time.

J8 with Hui Min for a short while before heading home. The Malay wedding's decoration downstairs damn nice. Reached home. Dad was using my computer again. Pissed me off -.-

Until, dad said bro's gonna renew my phone contract and I'm getting a new phone! Oh yeah~

I might have to spend this weekend recovering all my lost data on my computer... Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment